- 2 dried chiles de arbol or dried cayenne chiles, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb. king oyster mushrooms, cut at an angle crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices (21/2 cups)
- 2 medium carrots, cut into matchsticks (11/2 cups)
- 1/3 lb. long beans, cut into 1-inch lengths (2 cups)
- 1/2 lb. cooked bamboo shoots, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick wedges (2 cups)
- 2 Tbs. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbs. toasted sesame oil
Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat. Add chiles, and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until fragrant. Add mushrooms, and cook 7 to 9 minutes, or until most moisture has evaporated. Stir in carrots, and cook 2 minutes. Add long beans, and cook 3 to 4 minutes. Add bamboo shoots, and stir-fry 3 minutes. Stir in soy sauce, and cook 1 minute more.