- 1 medium onion, minced (1 cup)
- 1 Tbs. chili powder
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 2 tsp. oregano
- 1 15-oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 14-oz. pkg. extra-firm tofu, drained, pressed, and diced
- 2 Tbs. lime juice
- 1 15-oz. can Amy's Organic Refried Beans with Green Chiles, warmed
- 6 6-inch corn tortillas
- 2 tomatoes, diced (2 cups)
- 1 avocado, diced (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add onion, chili powder, cumin, and oregano. Sauté 5 minutes. Stir in tomato sauce, tofu, and lime juice; simmer 10 minutes.
Spread beans on tortillas, and top with tofu mixture. Garnish with tomatoes, avocado, and cilantro.