Annons:
Tagnatural-products-diy
Read 4205 times
Granja Del Toro
2017-05-31 09:37

Homemade toothpaste

I had enough of flouride and other crap they put in toothpaste's this days. It actually made me feel like i had to vomit from all the horrible toxic fumes, like from the flouride. So I started to make my own organic toothpaste and my teeth and gums have never felt this healthy as it does now. This is a video of a very simple toothpaste recipe. My recipe bellow…

• 1 spoon coconut oil
  • ½ tsp Baking soda
  • ½ tsp Arrowroot flour
  •  2 milliliter salt
  • 2 drops essential mint or peppermint oil

Mix it all together till it becomes a paste….

I oil flush my mouth every night before going to bed to destroy the bad bacteria that likes to make holes in your teeth. Also if you have tooth sensitivity coconut oil will take care of that issue for you. This i say from my very own personal experience.

Annons:
Niklas
2017-06-01 08:32

What's the unit for baking soda and arrowroot flour in you recipe?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2017-06-01 20:20

I used to use coconut oil to flush my mouth too. Don't know why I stopped, but I really liked the feeling afterwards.

vendelay
2017-06-01 20:52

#2 I've tried doing that, but it tastes so bad. Am I the only one who can't stand the taste and the consistency?

Granja Del Toro
2017-06-02 03:54

#1 I accidentally forgot to put the unit. It is tablespoon, half tablespoon each of arrowrooth flour and baking soda.

#2 My teeth and gums loves it.

#3 You could try to put one or two drop of peppermint essential oil and it will taste more like mouth was you buy from store.🙂

Niklas
2017-06-02 10:22

#2: But 10 to 20 minutes?! Don't you get exhausted after that long?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

vendelay
2017-06-02 22:55

#4 That doesn't Help that awful consistency though Sad

#5 I've only done it once and yes, it was very exhausting Laughing out loud

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: