- 1 lb carrots
- Yellow Onion
- Coconut milk
- Veggie broth cubes
- 1 tsp cumin
- pinch of cardamom
- Pumpkin seeds
- Chilli flakes
- Rye bread
- Take a pound of carrots, and one parsnip. Peel and chop.
- Chop fennel and yellow onion.
- Place the veggies in a big pot with coconut oil and fry on low to med heat for 7 to 10 min.
- Add spices and stir.
- Add 3 cups water and veggie broth cubes.
- Cook for 40 min.
- Blend ingredients in a blender and with a blender stick.
- Add coconut milk.
- Serve, topped with pumpkin seeds!