members-recipes

Winter Buddha Bowl

2019-01-08 12:37 #0 by: Evelina

This was my brunch for the day. I woke up super late because I have had a cold. It was really yummy and healthy!

What’s in the bowl:
Soft boiled egg
Sweet potato mash
Brown rice
Fried black kale

If you haven’t tried black kale before you are seriously missing out, it is oh so delicious and full of flavor!

All I do, is chop it up, don’t wash it right before hand or it won’t get crispy. I wash it right after I buy it and then it dry then put it in the fridge until I am going to eat it. So, chop it up, discarding the middle part of the leaves. In a large frying pan on high heat add olive oil and then toss in the kale. Add salt and pepper, fry until leaves are getting crispy put not burnt/black. So GOOD! I make these when I am craving a snack, like chips but want something healthier. You can also make them in the oven.

2019-01-08 22:01 #1 by: Leia

Its great to see a simple Buddha bowl you can do in a rush, I think most people try to hard to make them look colourfully and pretty so much so they aren't that practical to make!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Become a member

To participate in the discussion, you must first become a member. It is quick, simple and free. The membership gives you access to all our communities.