Annons:
Tag:Β indian-cuisine
Read 2287 times
Evelina
2019-12-28 17:33

Roasted carrot butternut squash soup with naan

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I made roasted carrot butternut squash soup with naan bread last night for dinner. I dont really have a recipe for the soup. I just roasted butternut squash, 8 carrots, an onion, a chili and some garlic in a tray with olive oil. Then made a soup from it. I added coconut milk. And spices including curry spices. 😊 I topped it with lemon, yoghurt, harissa and toasted pine nuts, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds. Here is the recipe for the naan - https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/herbed-garlic-butter-naan/. It turned out amazing! I would suggest rolling the dough out pretty thin.

Annons:
Niklas
2020-01-09 10:50

Are the elliptic ”moons” the lemon? The naan bread looks tasty. How thin is pretty thin? Half a centimeter?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2020-01-09 10:55

I rolled it out to about half a centimetre, but I think it could be better even thinner so it gets a little crispy. Although, it would make it more difficult to handle. 

I topped it with a little olive oil and lemon juice. I think that is what it is, haha. Tried to make it look fancy but didn't work. Laughing out loud

Niklas
2020-01-09 11:08

I thought the ring of orbiting moons was fancy. They had a 3D effect with the shadows in the top right corners. πŸ˜€

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2020-01-09 11:09
Niklas
2020-01-09 11:25

Using a pipette, you could put them exactly where you want them as well as make the perfect size. πŸ˜€ It probably would make you a YouTube phenomenon if you film and upload it. Probably ASMR for some as well. πŸ˜‰

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2020-01-09 11:51

That sounds like too much work! haha I like to cook and put in a little effort to make the food look presentable but my standards are not high enough to become a Youtube star Laughing out loud

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons:
Β