Spicy Red Pepper Vegetarian Risotto
This recipe is so simple, and yet, so delicious!
What you’ll need:
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 yellow onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 scallions (spring onion)
- Olive oil
- Red pepper flakes
- 250 ml vegetable based cream
- 1 dl Parmesan or nutritional yeast
- 3 1/2 dl Risotto rice
- 1.5 dl white wine
- 1 liter water
- 2 vegetable bullion cubes
How to make it:
- Chop and sauté all veggies with olive oil and red pepper flakes for 5 min.
- Add salt, pepper, white wine, and cayenne.
- Simmer until white wine is reduced.
- Add risotto. Sauté for 1 min.
- Add water and bullion cubes. Cook for 15 min.
- Add cream and cheese. Cook for 5 min.
What is your favorite veggie risotto?!