Annons:
Tagitalian-cuisine
Read 2036 times
Evelina
2020-07-05 23:00

Bruschetta with Fresh Tomatoes and Mozzarella

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Tomatoes are in season so I thought I would make some bruschetta for dinner! It’s was really simple to make. Just toast the bread slices and mix the following ingredients in a bowl. Top the bread with a spoonful of the mixture and drizzle balsamic over it. 😋 The ingredients are: 2 cloves roasted/ sautéed garlic 1 teaspoon red onion one baguette sliced and toasted 5-7 fresh medium sized tomatoes on vine cubed Fresh basil 125g fresh mozzarella cubed Salt, pepper Balsamic drizzle

Annons:
Niklas
2020-07-15 11:58

I should send one of the kids over to you to get some vegetarian inspiration. 😀 He just turned vegetarian to make it easier living with his vegetarian girlfriend. They think it’s hard to come up with alternatives to meat for him and I say they are doing it the wrong way. Make good vegetarian dishes instead and don’t think of replacing the breakfast sandwich ham.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2020-07-15 12:54

Yeah thats the way to go about it. I never did like meat replacements for the most part. Just have to get creative by adding more beans, nuts and cheese. 😊 and if they eat egg, that is another way to get some added protein.

Scroll to top
Annons: